A tribute to Ruth!
- 250 g red quinoa
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 can of coconut milk (250 ml)
- 8 kaffir lime leaves
- Rinse the quinoa well under cold water and drain.
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan; add the coconut milk, salt and lime leaves.
- Let it simmer for about 15 min.
- 2 mangos (peel first)
- 2 avocados (peel first)
- 5 green onions (the light green parts)
- 2 red hot chili peppers (super thin slices)
- 100 g salted almonds or pistachios
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- Put the hot quinoa into a big bowl; add the fruits, nuts, herbs, and vegetables.
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 2 limes (juice)
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 level teaspoon of salt
- black pepper
- Whisk the dressing and spoon it over the salad.
- Serve the salad while it is still warm.